Gloss Sauce is free of DBP, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, & Camphor.
It contains Toluene, which allows for it to be a high gloss, quick dry top coat.
Additional ingredients in this top coat are: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylate Copolymer, Butyl Benzyl Phthalate, Cellulose, Benzophenone
* Please discontinue use of Gloss Sauce if you have any health concerns you feel may be caused by any of the ingredients in this product.
Gloss Sauce dries very quickly, there is no shrinkage, and it does not smear nail art! It can be very frustrating to ruin the nail art you worked so hard on! With Gloss Sauce, you won't have to worry about ruining your watermarbles, stamps, and nail vinyl art. Its gloss lasts for days and your manicure can last up to a week, with proper application.
1) Apply a base coat, like Sticky Sauce or Smoothing Sauce. Let dry.
2) Apply a coat of your favorite nail polish. If necessary, apply a second or 3rd coat. Let dry completely between each coat.
a. If you are not planning to do nail art, feel free to add Gloss Sauce over wet nail polish and let dry.
b. If you are doing nail art, continue to step 3.
3) Apply Gloss Sauce. Let dry completely.
4) Allow 2 - 3 minutes for Gloss Sauce to dry completely before you move on to add a watermarble design or a stamped design.
a. If you are going to be using nail vinyls, please allow at least 15 minutes of dry time before placing the vinyls on your nails to avoid lifting your nail polish.
5) Finally, make sure to wrap the free edge of your nails using Gloss Sauce. This will help prevent your manicure from quickly chipping or peeling off. It will also help minimize tip wear.